Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- Brand new Rupert Sanderson heels
- Dewalt Maxi Black Leather Work Goodyear Welted Work Boot FREE BELT
- Jessica Simpson Lyndy 2 Women's Boot, Hazelnut Microsuede, Size 9.5 US 7.5 UK
- MERRELL Parkway Emboss Lace J94429 Barefoot Sneakers Athletic shoes Mens New
- Nike Air Max 97 ‘Eternal Future’ Hematite Black Red UK 8 921826 005 White B
- SALE PHILIPP PLEIN Pumps Gr. 40 41 High Heel Real American SOLD OUT
- Teva Women's W Foxy Tall Waterproof Boot - Choose SZ color
- Alexander Wang Tora Patent Leather shoes Size 38 New
- Men's Mustang shoes Dgold Lace-up Trainers in Brown
- Skechers Mens Relaxed Fit Equalizer 3.0 Lace Up Trainer (FS5720)
- Tory Burch Jade Open Toe Wedge Pump Dark bluee Patent Leather gold Logo Size 10 M
- Skechers Women's Reggae Fest-Stitch Up Loafer - Choose SZ color
- REGARDE LE CIEL STIEFELETTEN GRETA-131 Var.2695 DELICE BLACK WARMFUTTER
- ECCO Men's Collin 2.0 Casual Tie Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- HOGAN shoes À LACETS CLASSIQUES FEMME EN DAIM NEUF TRADITIONAL BEIGE CFF
- shoes Gel Kayano 24 blue Running Homme Asics blue
- 27cm ADIDAS UltraBOOST MID TR KITH from japan (4666
- Adidas x Jeremy Scott Tubuar 2015 UK 4.5 Rare Dead Stock Limited Edition
- Boots air step khaki size 36
- Crystal shoes Cinderella Women Heels For Evening Party Glittering Round Toe
- FRYE Men's Sam Chukka Boot - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...