Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- PUMA Women's En Pointe Satin T7 Jacket - Choose SZ color
- Stuart Weitzman Zeppe Tgl D brown 40 black women shoes Stivalis shoes
- Women Round Toe Super High Stiletto Heel Rivet Platform Hollow shoes Sexy Club
- Fly London Brito sandal size 6
- I35 Fawne Flat Riding Boots 283, Black, 6 UK
- Propet Tour Walker Strap - A5500 Women's Diabetic shoes - W White - 10 XX-Wide
- Caterpillar Men's CARBONDATE Nano Toe Dark Brown Industrial Boot
- Walking Cradles Women's Almond Flat - Choose SZ color
- Tod's women's moccasins loafers size 6.5 39.5 designer black sapatos femininos
- Donald J Pliner Sonoma Ankle Boots 195, Tobaacco Crackled Calf, 7.5 US
- New 228 Frye Miranda Gladiator Black Suede Wedge Cork Sandal Platform 9.5 Lace
- 670 Tods Printed Womens Ballet Flats Calf Hair Leather Trim shoes Womens Flats
- Adidas Nomad Runner NMD R1 PK Primeknit White Japan BZ0221
- BASS F171 485 chaussure shoes woman sample case sample EU 37
- Clarks Addiy Kara Womens Boots Tan Leather 0 US
- Earth Womens Intrepid Peep Toe Casual Slingback Sandals, Taupe, Size 6.5
- Hunter Women's Original Tall Navy Gloss Rain Boots Waterproof Rain boot size 8
- Lucchese N4701.S54 Julia Womens Chocolate Leather Cowboy Western Boots 10.5 B
- NEU TOP HERREN - SLIPPER GR. 41 + 43 NEU KACPER NAVY USED
- Nike air max 90 limited edition black purple paris
- Por medio de Spiga Cai Varios colors
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...