Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 6 cm brownE ANKLE BOOTS STIEFELETTEN PEEP TOE DAMENSCHUHE GR 34 UNTERGRÖßE DS142
- BRAND NEW Ladies Velvet Prada shoes Size 6.5 EU 39.5
- Durango Women's Music City Brown Leather Embossed Boat shoes DRD0233 MSRP 109.00
- KARL LAGERFELD PARIS Becky Pearl Leather Slip On Mules Slide shoes NEW size 7
- New Balance Men's M574 Sneaker Black Iris Suede Mesh
- Nike W Roshe Ld-1000 Women's shoes Size 7.5
- Reebok Men's DMX Fusion Lite Cross Trainer - Choose SZ color
- The Original Dr Martens Airwair Combat Boots Sz 6.5 US 4.5 UK made in England
- Manolo Blahnik Black White Canvas Red Heel Pointy Pumps 39.5 NIB 795
- LADIES PADDERS LESLEY ROUND TOE STRAPPY OPEN TOE CASUAL COMFORT SUMMER SANDALS
- I35 FrankII Buckle Riding Boots 978, Black, 9 UK
- Le bluee Taupe Black Platform shoes - Size 37 6.5
- Mephisto Men's Sport Match Brown Nubuck Suede Leather Walking shoes US 14 389.00
- Runway Women Pointy Toe Slingback Personality Block Heel Bowknot Summer New Pump
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...