Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Obermaterial:||Textil||Schuhgröße:||36 - 42|
|Sohle:||hochwertiger Kunststoff||Farbe:||siehe Bild und Artikelbeschreibung|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- shoes ASICS Femme black AZZURRO T687N-9078S
- Dr. Martens Luana Tall 14-eye Women’s Side-Zip Black Combat Boots 24711001 NEW
- GIAMPAOLO VIOZZI CALZATURA women TRONCHETTO PELLE black - 3DC0
- Ladies Clarks Heeled Mule Sandals Orabella Daisy
- Muck Boots Womens Liberty Slip On Ankle Boot
- New Dr Martens 1461 Zeb Mens shoes Smooth Black + Zebrino Hair UK Size 10 Zebra
- Nike Wmns Air Max 90 Women Barely Grey Light Pumice Sail Sneakers 325213-053
- Puma Women’s Carson 2 X Knit WN's Training shoes Peacoat-cerulean 6 UK
- Skechers Performance Men's GO Run 4 Running shoes
- Vallegreen 49818 Sandals shoes Mortise Tear Leather Rubber Black Black
- Vince Camuto Womens Leather Peep Toe Casual Platform Sandals
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...