Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Sandals are in excellent condition - maybe worn 1x. Heel Height 1 3/4"”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Material:||Leather|
|Fastening:||Adjustable ankle strap||Brand:||Aquatalia|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10||Heel Type:||Platform / Block|
|Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 to 2 3/4 in)||UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Force 1 Low x Off White
- Polo Ralph Lauren Womens Bridgett Bo Drs Fabric Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- black Laufschuhe adidas Galaxy 4 W CP8833
- TRIVER FLIGHT SCHUHWERK FRAU LOAFER PYTHON brown - 81E7
- Adidas Mens STAN SMITH Trainer Leather D67362 UK 11 NEO-WHITE NAVY blueE new
- Asics GT-1000 2 Mens Running shoes, Red Pepper Black T3R0N 2801, UK 14 50.5 EU
- shoes ROSSI Homme blue Cuir naturel 6382NEBNA
- Dubarry of Ireland Yacht Brown Boat shoes Loafer Men's sizes 40-44 7-11 NEW
- Helly Hansen HH 5.5 M 11129-689 bluee
- Joseph Cheaney Church Edmund Uk Size 11 F Double Buckle Monk shoes Black
- Mens Grenson Dean Formal Slip On shoes 9637-39
- NEW BALANCE 373 LIFESTYLE BEIGE
- NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM iD BLACK-FUCHSIA SZ 10.5
- Reebok Men's Club C 85 TG Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- shoes Sneakers Diadora Bianco - 68564941
- Adidas Men's Busenitz Gore-Tex Black B41664
- Versace men's black leather loafers, size 43, 9.5 US, 550
- ASICS Dynaflyte 3 Sneaker - Women's Size 8 Black Coral
- Carhartt Men's 6 Inch Waterproof Wedge Boot Steel Toe Industrial
- Donald J Pliner Essie-10W5 Light Bronze Metallic Patent Leather Women's 8 M
- Franco Sarto Womens Garza, Tan, Size 8.0 Rhiv
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...