Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Store Model -NEW-”|
|Style:||Fashion - Ankle||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9.5||Material:||Leather|
|Color:||Black||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Men's British Low Top Slip On Loafers Round Toe Low Heel Casual shoes Spring New
- NEW Frye Boots Black Veronica Shortie Womens US 7 UK 4.5
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 ´07 Mid Black US8.5 366731-001
- Reef Women's Cushion Bounce Slim LE Flip Flop Cocoa Thong Sandals
- Skechers Women’'s 12756 Trainers Black (Black Multicolour) 3 UK
- Vans Fioletowe Sk8 Hi Mte UC4 Dry pink Marshmallow
- Wolky Women's Fria 776150 in Red Amalia Nubuck EU Sz 37-40 NEW
- Adidas shoes women Sneakers Bianco 97937 BDT
- CAT FOOTWEAR SZ9M Sec Shift ST Boot P89586 9M
- Donald J. Pliner Womens Pru Ankle Open Toe Stacked Heel Booties shoes BHFO 9329
- Jimmy Choo shoes 35 bootie heels
- Womens Wave Rider 21, Various colors & Sizes
- NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT ID BLACK-WHITE- SZ 10
- Sanita Women's Smart Step Pro. Perennial Clog - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...