Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Store Model -NEW-”|
|Style:||Fashion - Ankle||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9.5||Material:||Leather|
|Color:||Black||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Men's British Low Top Slip On Loafers Round Toe Low Heel Casual shoes Spring New
- NEW Frye Boots Black Veronica Shortie Womens US 7 UK 4.5
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 ´07 Mid Black US8.5 366731-001
- Reef Women's Cushion Bounce Slim LE Flip Flop Cocoa Thong Sandals
- Skechers Women’'s 12756 Trainers Black (Black Multicolour) 3 UK
- Vans Fioletowe Sk8 Hi Mte UC4 Dry pink Marshmallow
- Vionic Womens Bella II Black Lizard Size 5
- Adidas Torsion Advance C 1994 US 11.5 UK 11 Vintage Worn Original Box Rare OG
- shoes EASY PEASY Femme ZEBRA grey en daim,Faux fourrure SMITH048
- DAMEN NIKE SPORTSCHUH LAUFSCHUH 863766 600 ZOOM VOMERO 12 HOT PUNCH 38 VOR
- Iron Age Men's Ia5301 Board Rage Industrial & Construction shoes color BLACK
- Miu Miu Jeweled Metallic Sandal Silver Size 37
- NIB Vince Jadon Suede Espadrille Sneakers Graphite Size 8 225
- REBECCA MINKOFF Women's Gavin gold & Gunmetal Leather Espadrilles Sz 7 150 NIB
- Taos Us 9.5 EUR 40 side zip leather solid black booties ankle boots boot shoes
- JOHN GALLIANO Women Open-Toe Stiletto Heel Slingback Size 8 Beige Patent Leather
- Adidas Originals Yung-1 Hi Running Sneaker Red Navy orange Sz5-13 B37615
- Paris Hilton shoes women Zeppe green 89511 BDT
- Steve Madden Women's Winny Wedge Sandal, Cognac Nubuck, 10 M US
- Hoka One One Men's Hupana Wool, Neutral Grey White 13 D(M) US
- Mens Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Low - AA1125001 - Triple Black Trainers
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...