Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Does not apply|
|International Shipping:||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More||Shipping Weight:||7 ounces|
|Brand:||Aquatalia by Marvin K.||Domestic Shipping:||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beacon Womens Casino ll Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, gold, Size 11.0
- DIADORA SCARPA GAME LOW WAXED - WHTGREEN - 46 (8301038949913)
- JIMMY CHOO 247 Victorie Sue Pump Nude Suede Size 37.5
- NAOT Women's 11038-824 - Rahina Black Leather Black Suede 39 EU 7.5-8 M US
- Nike shoes Athlétiques color white White white white size 42 EU 8.5 U
- SAUCONY JAZZ ORIGINAL WOMAN'S GREEN SPORT SHOES 1044363
- Vintage Womens Round Toe Block Heel Pull On Fashion Riding shoes Knee High Boots
- Women Ethnic Round Toe Ankle Boots Side Zipper Emboridery Floral Plus siZE
- Katy Perry Women's The Sundae Sandal, - Choose SZ color
- Easy Spirit Women's Ilsa Boot
- BRUNO MAGLI KRISTY Beige Perforated Leather Designer Square Toe NARROW Pumps 9.5
- NEW NIB COLE HAAN Air Tali Lace Shearling Waterproof Boots in Red Size 7.5
- Nike Air Max Axis AA2146 006 Mens Casual Running shoes Black Anthracite Sneakers
- Baskets Nike Air Max 95 Ultra size 44
- Frye Womens Kerry Low Lace Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
- 2015 Nike Air Jordan VII 7 Retro WHITE FRENCH blueE UNIVERSITY GREY 304775-107 11
- ROBERTO CAVALLI BLACK SANDALS WITH gold LION HEADS, SIZE 37.5
- Adidas Originals BY9215 Womens ZX Flux W Running-shoes- Choose SZ color.
- BBC HU NMD Adidas Pharrell Williams shoes. Size US 6 UK 5.5. Bnib
- Commander Bugatti High Boots in Antique Tan
- Fila Disruptor II Spring Pack Shift Split Womens Pink Glo Trainers Ladies shoes
- Jordan Doernbecher 6s - Size 11.5
- LUXUS SANTONI STIEFELETTE SCHUHE 11734 brown NEU NEW 8,5 42,5 43
- New Baffin Mens Black Black Snow Boots Size 6
- Nike Air Pegasus New Racer 724270401
- Rebecca Minkoff Frauen Susie Offener Zeh leger Flache Sandalen
- Skechers Women's D'Lites-Biggest Fan Sneaker
- Vintage Dr.Martens Used Boots Echtleder Weinred Eu 38- Uk 5 made in England
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...