Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Womens NIKE FREE RN CMTR 2017 Sequioa Trainers 880842 301
- Aquazurra Firenze Forever Marilyn Pump shoes Heels - UK5 EU38 US7.5 - NW
- CLARKS X RONNIE FEIG KILDARE SALMON TOE - ITEM 2-780 STYLE 260 69985
- Converse all Star shoes Men's Size 44, color Yellow
- HOGAN shoes BASKETS SNEAKERS HOMME EN DAIM R261 black A14
- Mens Punk Goth Lace Up High Top Leather Motorcycle ANkle Boots Sneakers Vintage
- Nike Air Jordan XI Retro 11 WIN LIKE '82 Midnight Navy White 378037-123
- Rocket Dog Women's Boom Crush Velvet Fabric Wedge Sandal
- Steven by Steve Madden Womens Caris Boot
- Renzi Italian Suede shoes New Sizes 7,8,9,10,11 Green
- Adidas X Plr Mesh Low-top Running shoes Sneakers Mens Trainers
- Katy Perry The Farrar Womens Boots Black.geo print 6 US 4 UK
- Stivaletto Igi&co women 8880000 Autunno inverno
- Haflinger Women's ASD Dynamic Slip on Slipper Natural 44 EU 11 M US
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...