Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7||FTG NUMBER:||SN-0324-58415|
|Color:||Black||Model:||Air Jordan 13|
|Modified Item:||No||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ASICS 311817028-9090 GEL-DIABLO HL7U0
- 700 Bally Eroy 523 Red and Black Brushed High Tops Sneakers size US 9
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Butter UK7.5
- BOTA VAQUERA EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS PIEL IMIT. AVESTRUZ COGNAC ID 40847
- CLARKS Women's Raisie Vita Boot, Olive Leather, 7.5 W US
- Exton shoes 2028 M6932 Size 9.5 Uk 44 Sneakers New
- Jeffrey Campbell 'Bess-Stud' Buckle Strap Suede Bootie SZ 6M Taupe Pewter
- Mally 6265a Green Stamped Leather Pointy Toe Ballet Flats Moccasins 40 US 10
- New Balance Men's Fashion Sneakers 574 Sport Black Seafoam MS574TMB
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...