Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Occasion:||Casual||Style:||Over Knee Boots|
|Country of Manufacture:||Mexico||US Shoe Size (Women's):||6|
|US Size:||6||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Style 2:||boots||Heel Type:||Block|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Marc Marc Jacobs 626935 red Motif Designer shoes à Talons 8.5 - M
- black Giardini A16g BLACK GARDENS Turnschuhe große Frau A616242D 501
- NIKE DOWNSHIFTER 8 EXTRA WIDE 4E EEEE TRIPLE BLACK RUNNING REVOLUTION MEN SIZES
- Reebok Men's Astroride Future Sport Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- shoes Skechers Palen - Nieto 64825 NVY Wheat Leather Waterproof Ankle boots Man
- Vans x thrasher slip on shoes Size 3.5 Men’s - Women’s 4 Maybe 3.5
- Adidas Women's ENERGY BOOST W SIZE uk 3. 5 Eur 36
- Ariat Wexford H2o Boots - Java All Sizes
- Charles David Portal Black leather Stilleto heel Nice Sexy Conservative 8 139
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...