Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- bluee by Betsey Johnson Lucy bluesh Embellished Flats 7
- DURANGO SW4502 Harness Ankle Boot Tan US 9 D UK 8.5 EU 43 449 W
- Karen Millen FY054 Fringe Leather Ankle Leather Zip Calf Flat shoes Boots 3 - 7
- MEPHISTO Spinnaker Brown Boat shoes Casual Loafers Men's Size 9 US
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium Leather Ultra Essential 2.0
- Roper Women's Floral Bouquet Embroidered Cowgirl Boot Snip Toe -
- Tod's, Bottines, Xxw0zpot631g0cb999, black, women, Neuf, Soldes, Cuir
- MIZUNO WOMENS WAVE INSPIRE 14 COBALT WHITE SHOES 2018 FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- Skechers Women's D'Lites-Biggest Fan Sneaker,
- Puma House of Hackney Trinomic R698 EVO X HOH Leather Sneakers UK7.5
- Cole Haan Kenna Clog Dark Chocolate Suede Women's Slide On shoes 7.5
- Nike Mens Air Zoom Pegasus 34 bluee Black Bright Crimson 34880555-403 Sz 8 New
- Salvatore Ferragamo LERICI Gancini Thong sandal leather light yellow
- APEPAZZA RDP03 METAL RUBYE SNEAKERS WOMEN'S SHOES LACES LACES PLATFORM SILVER
- Tory Burch Benton 50mm Pump - color Seashell Pink - size 9.5
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT ID BLACK-TEAM RED-WHITE SZ 12
- Vince Claire D’Orsay Heels Pointy Toe Black Leather Womens Size 9 Made In
- Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Pinnacle Promo Flight Jacket Satin SNL Green AH4614-303
- BZ906 MBT shoes green cuir verni femme mocassins EU 36,EU 37,EU 38,EU 39,EU
- DKNY Cora Womens Boots Burgundy Bur Suede 8 US 6 UK Nr9m
- Gibellieri Size 40 (US7 7.5) Black Leopard Print stiletto heels - Italian MADE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...