Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Very good condition”|
|Binding:||Shoes||Color:||Puma Black-puma Silver|
|ProductGroup:||Shoes||Shoe Size:||6.5 UK|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Mustang Women’'s Schnür-Booty Ankle Boots bluee (Navy 820) 4 UK
- NIKE AIR JORDAN X 10 RETRO TINKER HATFIELD GRIMM GALA PE PROMO SAMPLE 634180 15
- Puma blue Suede Heart celebra Wns Infinity bluee
- shoes DIADORA 2.0 Man green 170942-C6283
- VANS ERA Vintage Sneakers Naby Suede × Brown Leather US 7 1 2 JP 25.5 made in US
- ADIDAS PUREBOOST RUNNING SHOES MEN'S SIZE US 11 KHAKI BROWN BB6282
- Authentic Isabel Marant Etoile Dark Tealy bluee Suede Boots, Size 37
- CHURCH'S Widnes Vitello BLACK 7,5 G
- Cole Haan ZeroGrand Wingtip Oxford Men's British Tan Brown shoes Size 12 M
- Florsheim Men's Heads Up Penny Loafer Black Brown Smooth Leather Loafers
- ISABEL MARANT WOMEN'S RUBBER SLIPPERS SANDALS NEW HOWEE BLACK CA8
- Men shoes Retro Elegant Brogue Rivet Buckle Strap Mid Heels shoes Size 10 11 New
- NEW Allen Edmonds Men's Exchange Place Oxfords Grey Sz 9.5 B (N) 385 Cap Toe
- Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 bluee Fox Running Trainer 863779 404 BNIB (no lid)
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Men calf skin penny loafers shoes Size 7 Tan rrp
- SHOES NEOSENS S938 SOFT LEATHER BEBA S938
- TONY LAMA Black Leather Cowboy Western Boots Womens Size 7.5 B Style 1101
- Adidas Core women Sneakers shoes da Ginnastica Tempo Libero B96481
- Balenciaga Arena High Black Eu 40 Great Condition 100% Authentic
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...