Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||PUMA Disc Blaze|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7.5||Brand:||PUMA|
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Model:||Puma Disc Blaze COA|
|Euro Size:||EUR 40||Type:||Low Top|
|Color:||Black Mint Green||Material:||Leather Suede|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ARIAT WOMAN BOOTS WESTERN COWBOY BROWN SIZE 11 B NEW
- Charles David size 5 black leather boots
- Dr Martens Women's Aimilita FL Leather Lace Up Boot Grizzly Tan-Tan-5
- GEOX shoes women BALLERINE IN CAMOSCIO E VERNICE black, LINEA STEFANY CON FIBBIA
- Josef Seibel Nolan 18 Zapatillas Hombre Mocasines Informal 17142138 100 black
- Mens Cole Haan Zerogrand Wing Oxford shoes Size 7 Black NWT
- NEW IN BOX HOKA ONE ONE WOMEN'S 7 SPEEDGOAT CORAL AQUA FREE SHIPPING
- NIKE HYPERVENOM PHINISH II FG MENS SOCCER CLEATS 749901-903 MSRP
- Ralph Lauren PURPLE LABEL 9 (39B) Black Suede Ankle Boot Made in ITALY Bootie
- shoes LAURA BELLARIVA Woman RAME 1001B
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...