Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pattern.:||Not applicable||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Shoe Size:||44||Shoe Size.:||44|
|Colour:||Yellow||Brand:||converse all star|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Harley-Davidson Women's Amber Harness Boot Black Full Grain Leather
- Unisa Womens Nazo_17_pa Open-Toe Heels Pink (Ballet) 6 UK
- 5.11 Tactical ATAC 8 Waterproof Boots, style 12004, New in Box size 11.5
- Adidas Y-3 Pure Boost Crystal White BY8955 - EU 42 2 3, US 9, UK 8.5 - NEW
- Boots Vintage 1980 Bordeaux - JOCELYN Paris T. 38,5
- DAMIR DOMA TALL LEATHER BOOTS. ORIG 1509. RAISIN. SIZE 43-44IT 10.5 US
- DURANGO MUSIC CITY MEN'S ELEPHANT EMBOSS BOAT MOCS DDB0146 ALL SIZES - SALE
- INC International Concepts Womens Heels & Pumps navy 5 US 3 UK
- Marco Tozzi Ladies Ankle Boots Boots Winter 25418-31 507 Red New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...