Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7 1/2||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Adidas Superstar 80s Metal Toe OFF WHITE S82483 wmns US 11 Men US 10 NEW
- blueNDSTONE bottine polonais élastiquée CUIR BLACK OLIVE black green 519
- SAMUEL HUBBARD Mens Black Leather Fashion shoes size 8.5
- Strand Cap Toe Oxford Men's shoes 8 D Brown Vibram Sole 30037 Made in usa
- Ted Baker Men's Tan Simba Tassel Penny Loafer Sip-On shoes. Size UK 7, UK 10
- shoes SAUCONY Femme BEIGE en daim,Tissu S60368-26
- DT185 MOMA EU 37 UK 4 shoes beige leather women ankle boots
- French Sole FS NY Women's Clap Platform
- Joshua Sanders Women's Wool Bow Camel Slip On Sneakers Made In Size 35 37
- Men's shoes BRIMARTS 9 (EU 42) slip on white leather BZ282-D
- New Mens Sz 9 - 9.5 43 Ecco Grenoble Black Gore-Tex 634104 Low Cut Lace
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...