Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“GREAT CONDITION PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR FURTHER DESCRIPTION”|
|Brand:||Stuart Weitzman||Toe Style:||POINTED SQUARE|
|Width:||Narrow (AA, N)||Features:||Cushioned Sole, BEVELED STONES|
|Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 to 2 3/4 in)||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Spain|
|Occasion:||Dressy Casual ANY||Style:||Pumps, Classics|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9 NARROW||Material:||LEATHER|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||Unknown||Pattern:||RETILE|
|Fastening:||Slip On||Exact Heel Height:||2 INCHES|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Puma Plateforme en daim Snk Jr 601
- STUART WEITZMAN SCHUHWERK FRAU DECOLLETE GAMSE SCHWARTZ - CEF4
- Women's high block heels rhinestone bling bling loop fasteners sandals sexy size
- Carvela Kurt Geiger Pony Fur Leopard Print Heels Size 4
- Marco Tozzi 25613 Boots, Ankle Boots, Boots, Real Leather Grey New
- Adidas Equipment EQT Support Ultra (Beige), Gr.40 2 3, BB1239
- Schmick Sandals Athene Women Leather Gladiator Slipper Slider Summer shoes Flat
- shoes D.A.T.E. Man BIANCO Natural leather A251-NW-LX-WH
- ECCO Soft 7 Men's Low-Top Sneakers bluee (Navy Night Sky 51313) 14 UK
- Harley-Davidson Men's Electron Motorcycle Boot color BLACK
- HOGAN WOMEN'S CLASSIC LEATHER LACE UP LACED FORMAL SHOES H259 ROUTE FRANCESI FC7
- 1B41A1 Ostrich Western Boots handmade Cuadra Boots
- Adidas Originals LA Woven Grey Men's Trainers All Sizes Limited Stock
- BCBGeneration Sawyar Over-The-Knee Slouch Boot (1529) Black Size 8M
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Rocco Mary Jane Flat - Choose SZ color
- women Loeffler Randall shoes À Talons
- Joe Browns Women's Vintage Spirit shoes Closed Toe Heels Grey (Grey A) 4 UK
- LUXUS PRADA STIEFELETTE SCHUHE 1T819H black WILDLEDER NEU 38 38,5
- Naturalizer Women's Wynnie Wide Calf Riding Boot, Black, Size 6.5 jZ0L
- Nike Air Max 270 Pure Platinum Game Royal Red Sizes 5-12UK CD7338-100
- Prada Navy Saffiano Leather Driver Loafers SZ 8.5
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...