Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- BT607 MOMA shoes green leather women ankle boots EU 37
- Eastland YARMOUTH Mens Yarmouth One Eye Camp Moc- Choose SZ color.
- KEEN Oakridge Mid Men’s 11.5 Waterproof Hiking Boots Magnet Gargoyl New
- Mephisto Womens Helen Leather Open Toe Casual Platform Sandals
- Nike Air Max 90 SP Nikelab Sacai Obsidian bluee Volt Neon 804550-774 Neu Gr.37,5
- pink HOHE PUMPS NEU LUXUS DAMEN SCHUHE ELEGANT SANDALEN S59 PINK HIGH HEELS 39
- TOD'S SANDALI women CON TACCO PELLE NUOVO blue B71
- Summer hollow outwomens 5''super high heel sport shoes trainers shoes high tops
- Ivanka Trump Dritz Strappy Pumps 496, Black Patent, 6.5 UK
- Baskets montantes Diesel HOLIDAY MOONDAY femme brown T.40
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi red EU 45, Männer, red, M9621
- Blowfish Women's Sharpshooter Boot, Taupe Saddle Rock Tan Dyecut, 6.5 M
- Boots & Braces Stiefel Purple Velvet Moon-Samt-GOTHIK-WGT-edel-Hochzeit
- shoes SALOMON AUTHENTIC LTR GTX - men-9
- Burberry Hiles 105 Sandstone High Heels Sandals Size US 6 EU 36 M 625
- NIKE AIR SAFARI SE MONARCH YELLOW OCHRE-FLAX-MAHOGANY MINK US9
- Adidas Men's shoes 497071 bluee 27.5ｃｍ
- Adidas YUNG-96 FTWR WHITE CRYSTAL WHITE AC Trainers All Size Limited Stock
- Brand New Jigsaw Women’s Suede Trainers With Leather Lining Grey UK Size 4
- Dc shoes Heathrow Tx Le J shoes Na0 Dark Navy 38.5 EU (7.5 US 5.5 UK)
- Gabor Women's Fashion Mocassins bluee 7.5 UK
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...