Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Display Shoe. Sticker residue in sole. The images shown are of the actual shoes for sale.”|
|MPN:||Bolshoi||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6.5|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Fastening:||Slip On|
|Material:||Suede||Toe Type:||Round Toe|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Heel Type:||Block|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ARIAT WOMAN BOOTS WESTERN COWBOY BROWN SIZE 11 B NEW
- Charles David size 5 black leather boots
- Dr Martens Women's Aimilita FL Leather Lace Up Boot Grizzly Tan-Tan-5
- GEOX shoes women BALLERINE IN CAMOSCIO E VERNICE black, LINEA STEFANY CON FIBBIA
- Josef Seibel Lucia 15 Womens Taupe Sandal
- Men's shoes Board shoes Real Leather Suede Mesh Breathable Ankle Boots Size New
- New Rare Nike Mens Kobe A.D. KB Sz 8 shoes Sneaker AR5515-301 Green Strike
- NIKE LEBRON XII 12 SIX MERIDIANS ORNAGE HYPER CRIMSON VOLT 684593-870 nsrl bhm
- Rebecca Minkoff Brooke gold Womens shoes Size 9.5 M Heels MSRP 175
- SHOES TECHNICAL MAKALU JUNIOR GTX mis-28
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...