Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Velvet||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Men's British Low Top Slip On Loafers Round Toe Low Heel Casual shoes Spring New
- NEW Frye Boots Black Veronica Shortie Womens US 7 UK 4.5
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 ´07 Mid Black US8.5 366731-001
- Reef Women's Cushion Bounce Slim LE Flip Flop Cocoa Thong Sandals
- Skechers Women’'s 12756 Trainers Black (Black Multicolour) 3 UK
- Vans Fioletowe Sk8 Hi Mte UC4 Dry pink Marshmallow
- Western women leisure flat heels lace up shoes spring round toe vogue shoes hot
- 1969 ITALY LEDER PUMPS black PLATEAU DAMENSCHUHE E62 TOP LEATHER HIGH HEELS 37
- Bogs Mens Waterproof Rubber Rain Boot
- DR MARTENS shoes MAE AUNT SALLY Mary Jane Black Womens US 10 EU 42 130
- Joia JOVI Womens Ankle Boots SZ 36.5 M Black Leather 1 2 Heel Zipper Sale
- New Adidas Boost Icon 3 Men's Metal Baseball Cleats Various Sizes Black - B39167
- Nike Air VaporMax 2019 Teal Tint bluee Void Spruce Fog Unisex Trainer All Sizes
- SANDALO PRADA LUSSO 1XZ265 PRATO NUOVE 37 37,5
- Vince Camuto Size 9 Brown Leather Ankle Boots New Womens shoes
- Womens Leather over knee Thigh Boots Stiletto High heels platform shoes 4colors
- PUMA Women's Fierce Strap Swan Wn's Cross-Trainer shoes - Choose SZ color
- Etnies Jameson 2 Eco Grey Light Grey Red 41 EU (8 US 7 UK)
- Lucky Brand Women's Natania Ankle Boot
- D96536 Alphabounce Instinct Men Women Running shoes Sneakers Black
- Converse Fastbreak Hi Surplus MC18 Mountain Club Pack Mens Trainer Boots New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...