Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material der Innensohle:||PVC||Absatzhöhe cm:||15,20|
|Linning Material:||PVC||Plateau in cm:||4,50|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Bed Stu Surrey Cobbler Series Tall Knee High Campus Womens Boots Size 7
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor SPORTSCHUHE 48,5
- Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Sneaker
- Skechers Lanson -Rometo Navy 64919
- US12 NIKE AIR CHUKKA MOC ULTRA 30cm
- Women's Klogs Syracuse Size 9.5 Medium Black Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Alexander Wang Aymeline Pelo de Pony Botín con silverforma Botines 7.5 Zapato
- Cafeblack Ankle Boots Taupe Low Heel UK 7 EU 41 LN39 97
- Designer BNWOB MIU MIU Size 40 Aqua Stone Detail Brown Leather Women's Heels
- Jerome C. Rousseau Cannelle Studs Pumps 404, Black Suede, 4 UK
- Mens COLE HAAN 200230 brown leather oxfords shoes sz. 11.5 NEW
- Nike Air Huarache Women Running Trainers in All Sizes
- Reebok Women's CL Lthr L Track shoes - Choose SZ color
- Stacy Adams Winchell Moc Toe Casual Casual Boot Navy Leather 53429-410
- Tod's Gommino Patent Leather Penny Loafers Driving shoes Black 9.5 40 425
- SCHUTZ Women's Morley Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Men's Lugz Ruckus White Black MRUCKV-135 Brand New in Box
- CONVERSE Chuck Taylor All Star Woven 555853C Sneakers shoes Bottes women
- Asics Tiger Men Gel-Lyte III red H5U3L-2323
- MJUS 912006 INOX MEDUSA SANDALO DA women IN PELLE silver MainApps
- Chaussure de Trail Altra Superior 3.5 blacks reds
- Ann Demeulemeester beige suede strappy platform sandals 41 stacked heel sole
- White high heel shoes ANDREW GN
- Badgley Mischka Women's Royal Dress Pump - Choose SZ color
- Air Jordan X Powder bluee White 8.5 OG
- CAMEL-250 5 CHUNKY HEEL HOOK N' LOOP STRAP LACE UP MID CALF PLATFORM BOOT
- Donald J Pliner Carole Slip-On Sneakers shoes Sz 7M 198
- Gioseppo A18u women's shoes ankle boots 46567 lurex zipper
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...