Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- VINCE Warren bluee Womens shoes Size 9.5 M Fashion Sneakers MSRP 225
- AC364 MOMA shoes brown black suede women ankle boots EU 35,EU 36,EU 37,EU 37,5,
- Brooks Glycerin 16 Sneakers shoes Womens 8 M White Pink bluee Lace Up Running
- Easy Street Women's Pilot Heeled Sandal - Choose SZ color
- KEESHA LUCA LADIES CLARKS LEATHER WIDE CLASSIC FLAT SLIP ON LOAFERS SHOES SIZE
- New Balance Women's 247v1 Sneakers Pink
- Nike air jordan 8 ovo Size 12 uk
- Rieker Ladies Summer shoes 41346
- TOD'S Cuir & Toile shoes 39,5 - 6,5 uk Derbies promo outlet 39 1 2
- Womens COLE HAAN 205223 red sequins fabric pumps sz 9.5 B NEW
- Ladies Retro Rhinestones Pointed Toe Slip On Pumps Floral Slim Heel Court shoes
- New Balance Women's LD5000V3 Track Spike
- CROCS ZUECO women LiteRide Mesh Slip On W MN
- Free People Women's Ridge Runner Leather Ankle Boot Sandal 178 size (38) 7.5
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...